Saturday, July 09, 2005




I just bought a digital camera, and this little guy is the shit!

I'm having a blast with it, as you can plainly tell from my great pictures that I have posted so far. The problem is that most of the pictures I have posted have been on accident. I tried to post pictures like 10 times, but when nothing happened I got impatient (like usual) and so now I fear I may have spammed both blogger and my 'blog with a bunch of nonsense pictures. Pictures of my feet, my water bottle, my bottle of supplements, all manner of garbage that was within shutter-snapping distance.

I have, of course, taken many pictures of me flexing muscles and stuff like that, but hey, I'm just giving the ladies what they want.

I really like this new 'blog area of mine. It feels like the right step. I don't know why it feels like the right step or even why it feels at all, but it does. A lot of what I have done so far has been kinda on accident, so when a caption underneath my pictures say "Maturity like no other," I'm still not sure how to change that. More specifically, I don't know what it is called in order to change it. I can tell you that I am having a blast with my new little digital camera and with this little space of mine.

I love the idea of having my own little corner of the internet. The internet is so chaotic and everyone has donated so much personality to the internet that I can't ever deal with it most of the time. I never know how to look or find what I am looking for, but this little space right here that I can call my own helps to bring this chaotic sandstorm of opinions, pictures, and data into an hourglass that I can manipulate. I still need to figure out how to find a website to host my pictures so I can post them in specific areas on this new 'blog space.

So... yeah. Not a very strong or sunstantive post by any means. In fact, I'd say that this post is exactly what I want to avoid. All it is a is a synopsis of what I did today. It contains nothing worth remembering, I guess you could say. At least when I posted on the boards, every post there was about something other than what I bought and then what I watched or am listening to. True, most of those posts were dripping with "poor me" kinda misery, but something that I once told Marin justifies it. When I write in a journal, I am the me that can get away with whatever I want to. Like your imagination put into words that only trusted people will see. If I'm pissed and want to hate people, then I can do that because in a journal I am allowed to be that way. Same for sad or feeling suicidal. Consider putting something under a magnifying galss. It grows lager and more detailed in order for it to be studied. Same with my emotoinal being when I post. I am putting my self and emotions underneath a magnifying glass and so everything is exaggerated.

I would caution people not to be surprised by what they read here. I have come to the point in my life where I don't think that I will make everyone happy, and I need something that I can absolutely call my own. Somewhere that I can be that person that can get away with being bitter, resentful, demented, abandoned, horny, a little suicidal, and masochistic, as well as joyful, religious, prophetic, hard hitting, loving, compassionate, grown up, and Jesus-y.

So with that, let me begin.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Scott said...

One big huge bonus to Blogspot is that it is not Myspace.

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as skot once showed me:
http://www.imageshack.us/

i think everyone feels all those emotions a lot more than they would tend to admit so go for it buddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home