Thursday, August 25, 2005



Your love melts my worries away
with the shining of its glory
.
Your love burns in the day like the sun
And whispers in the night like the stars.
Selah
It carresses our worries away
like a calming breeze
and lulls us to sleep like the gentle lapping of waves.
It stands resolute against my sin
like a rocky chain of mountains.
Selah
Your love directs me on my journey
while I follow the stars in the sky
that whisper my broken dreams back together again.
Selah



---------------------------

Write poems for me that twirl in the air.
Kiss them into the nothing between us
so I know that there is hope for love.
Show me wide open arms so I can feel an embrace to show to the world.
Wipe the tears of wrong decisions from my eyes
and fling them into the stars
so that I will be guided and not repeat my mistakes.



----------------------------

Isaiah 30:19-26

You people who live in Jerusalem will not weep any more. Yaweh is compassionate, and when you cry to him for help, he will answer you. The Lord will make you go through hard times, but he himself will be there to teach you and you will not have to search for him any more. If you wander off the road to the right or the left, you will hear his voice behind you saying,
"Here is the road. Follow it."
You will take your idols covered with gold, and will throw them away like filth, shouting,
"Out of my sight!"
Whenever you plant your crops, the Lord will send rain to make them grow and will give you a rich harvest, and your lovestock will have plenty of pature. The oxen and donkeys that plow your fields will eat the finest and best fodder. On the day when the forts of your enemies are captured and their people are killed, streams of water will flow from every hill. The moon will be as bright as the sun, and the sun will be seven times brighter than usual, like the light of seven days in one.
This will all happen when the Lord bandages and heals the wounds he has given his people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home