Monday, July 25, 2005


First something frivolous, then somting serious.

I am sick to death of stupid forwards that give me directions like: "Only read this if you have enough time for it," or this one is classic, " Only send this on if you really mean it." If any of you who read this EVER send me a forward it had better damn well be life changing and from the heart. All I get from my cousins are these ridiculous forwards, and, boy, does it ever grate on my nerves.

So now for something serious, although it isn't really serious. I guess what makes it serious is that I would be typing with a serious tone.
Anyway, I know you have all at least had one wet dream in your life... wait, wait! keep reading. This post is not about seimen-y messes. I guess that would be the physical version of what I'm talking about. I think I had an emotional wet dream, which sounds dirty, but is the most vivid way of explaining my point. Dreams can mimic emotions and blah blah blah, but I had a dream a few nights ago where I was with this girl that I fancied, and we didn't do anyhting naughty, but just joked around and acted like a giggly couple. The pervasive feeling throughout the dream was that I want to be with this person as much as she wants to be with me. It was really neat. The emotional exchange in my dream had this synergistic effect that eventually got me waking up, smiling expecting to see that girl next to me in my bed. Again, nothing naughty happened, but it was certainly an emotional feeling that I have not felt since I was dating Jen... and that's been, what three, four years ago? Anyway, the dream was really neat and had me daydreaming for the next few days about how nice it would be to be in love again. For now, though, I guess I'll just have to wait.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

better than the f'd up sexual shit that goes on in some of my dreams... wait... yeah thats the idea and yours wasn't sexual... nevermind

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Maturity said...

Yeah, it's wierd isn't it. I would consider myself to have normal sexual proclivities while I'm awake, but the minute I fall asleep and start dreamin about sex, some freaky stuff goes on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home