Friday, November 03, 2006

Am I getting that old?

I was talking to this guy tonight after Living Stones, and he thought I was 25.

*cringe* 23 is almost 25, which is almost 28, which is almost 30!!!!

Ack!

For the record I am losing feelings for both of the women, and it FEELS AMAZING!!!!!!! Oh, man. To actually be in control of my thoughts when I was sitting by one of them tonight was a thing of beauty. Dude, that's a powerful God right there. I went to my "happy place" tonight at the worship leader's suggestion. The song he was singing ended with the line "there is hope" and the first and only thing I thought of telling God while we were hanging out in my happy place was "Let's go tell people..." I also imagined an ocean in my happy place, and I was asking God if there are people on the other side. I wanted to get into a boat and sail away.

Dude, I gotta be on my way out; the calling is just not getting any weaker. I don't know what it's going to look like, but, man, it's just gotta happen, or I will die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home